Exterior painting projects come with a completely different list of challenges that you will need to take into consideration. It’s important to consider climate, surface material, and type of paint. The blistering Texas sun and treacherous storms can harm the wrong application and begin to cause damage on your home as a result.
When approaching an exterior painting job, there are a few key things to consider:
- When your house built was built
- Type of paint already exists on your home (lead-based or non lead-based)
- Type of paint that is best going forward
- Caulking around the windows and cracks
- Color and tint
- The average climate in your area
Exterior painting is necessary for a number of reasons. It could be that you want a change or that your home has suffered storm damage. Whatever it may be, we’ve got you covered!
If you have any questions about how we can help with your painting needs, give us a call today at 1-888-618-3271
Add to favorites